Sunday, July 8, 2007

Transformers Movie Attracts Girls, Geeks Rejoice



I follow a code of ethics around geekiness. Basically, if you happen to be good looking but still have geek tendencies, keep them under wraps until absolutely necessary. This means insulating your friends and family from this side of your personality. Sometimes, it's physically impossible to maintain this critical cover and as such, one must venture into non-Geek venues to resume Geek-ness. Case in point, take the emergency exit when heading into the movie theater to see mind blowing features like "Transformers"

After seeing this movie, I resumed my conspicuous way of life, but with one minor addition.

This movie was by far one of the greatest animated flicks I've ever seen and blew away my expectations.

No comments: